Thursday, October 28, 2010

Final Entry - Rob

As I prepare to part with the Ipad, I am rather sad. I have really grown to like the Ipad and use have used it frequently in class and in my personal use. While I never got to the level of taking notes on the iPad I have found the blackboard help beyond helpful in saving me from having to print everything and even buy books using Google Books on the simple internet.

I loved typing my stories and essays on the Ipad and it will be a pain to go back to the computer. In fact tonight I am typing on the computer to get used to a keyboard while typing again. There were many other things I would have liked to do on the Ipad such as e-reading but I never got around to it.

I was worried that I would need to start saving up for an Ipad after returning this one but I believe I will be fine. However life was easier with it that’s for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment