Friday, September 24, 2010

Post 3 - This and That - Rob

Well there has been a delay from my last entry to this one due to some stressful school activity but now is well and I can move forward.

I am still heavily using the iPad for word docs in my day to day and really have not done much else. I would really like to get around to some other issues on the iPad however. I intend on downloading the Blackboard app due to one of my class using it frequently so by next Monday I should have given that a good test. Another thing I really want to do is try any of the E-book readers and see how well it performs.

Aside from my document writing it is a little hard to find more leisurely activities to do on the iPad. I have loaded a few videos on YouTube and without a doubt it is better than using my iphone to do it. I do carry it around everyday though and tend to take it out for this and that several times throughout the day either to look up information on the internet or to jot down a quick note to my future self.

I did download the oxford dictionary app for 9.99 and really enjoy the easy to use interface.

That’s really it for now. I will write again after getting the Blackboard app.

No comments:

Post a Comment